Can Psychotherapy Help With Insomnia?
- CBT-I treats the causes of insomnia and produces long-term improvements in sleep
- CBT-I has no side effects
- CBT-I is less expensive in the long term.
- CBT-I teaches you how to change the negative thoughts you have about sleep.
- CBT-I teaches you how to change your negative sleep behaviors.
- CBT -I teaches you how to improve your relaxation skills.
- CBT-I teaches practices that can affect sleep.
- CBT-I is now the recommended 1st line of treatment for chronic insomnia by the National Institutes of Health.
- CBT-I teaches you to become a normal sleeper.
- CBT-I is more effective than sleeping pills.
I encourage you to make the call today to learn the skills you need to reduce your insomnia.